cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to cancel account.

SOLVED
Visitor

I have not login for a long time

I have no one taking care of this account for a long period, I found out that my account have to be paid for big amount without using. Please advice me how to reactivated with out those charge or some compliment for be back using this account.
CTCT Employee

Re: I have not login for a long time

Hi there, 

The way our billing structure works is that if you want to cancel your account, you must call in to cancel and if we are not aware that no one is using the account, we will continue to bill you until we are notified that the account is not active. I am sorry that you were not aware of this policy prior to the charges. 

You will need to call in to reactivate the account and negotiate a credit. Please contact our billing team directly. Here is the international number.

This website is helpful for calling us from overseas too

Bria
Social Support and Community

Cancel Products

Hello I want to cancel a product and can not please brindenme steps.
Tags (2)
Honored Contributor

Re: Cancel Products

Hi Jaine,

In order to cancel a product (if you have multiple products open) you can click on My Account when in your account. Then at the bottom you can click  > Cancel a product and follow the prompts.

If you only have 1 product with us you will have to call in to our Billing Team at 1-855-229-5506.

I do see that you emailed in and I did move that to our Billing Queue for you.

canceling my account

canceling my account
Honored Contributor

Re: canceling my account

Hello,

I see that you were able to contact our Billing Team to have your account canceled.

If anyone else stumbles upon this post, in order to cancel your account, you have to call in to our Billing Team at 1-855-229-5506.

Thank you!

Occasional Visitor

i want to cancel account...

How in the world can I get thru to Constant Contact to cancel??? Have tried all possible channels, can not get thru by phone, e-mail or web
Honored Contributor

Re: i want to cancel account...

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to get through. The phone number to cancel your account is 1-855-229-5506. We have a short wait currently.

I apologize for any inconvenience. 

I want to cancel my subscription

When I click on Cancel a product the screen goes blank. How can i cancel?
CTCT Employee

Re: I want to cancel my subscription

Robert,

I can help you with an answer. Sorry that you need to leave us, but if you call in at 866.289.2101 Monday thru Friday, our billing team can handle your request for you. Have a great weekend!

Thank you,
Marty K
Social Media Support
If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me href="http://www.twitter.com/ctcthelp" target="_blank">here!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!