cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to cancel account.

SOLVED

i cant find where to delete my account

this service is not really what i'm looking for & i prefer not to have accounts left open. please cancel. thanks

Re: i cant find where to delete my account

Hi @ReneeR468

Thanks for posting. I am sorry the account isn't working out for you! Since your account is still in trial you don't need to cancel. It will end when the trial period is up and you won't ever need to add in credit card information.

Thanks,

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!

I would like to cancel my account and there is nowhere I can do it.

I am based in the UK and don't want to be charged to call you to cancel. Is there an email address I can send my cancellation request to?
Tags (4)
Honored Contributor

Re: I would like to cancel my account and there is nowhere I can do it.

If its a paid account they make you call them to do that.

Honored Contributor

Re: I would like to cancel my account and there is nowhere I can do it.

Hello @JumiA8

I took a look at your account and it looks like you are in the trial period.  We do not cancel these account types as they automatically expire.  If you currently have another paid account, you will need to call.  We also have a Toll Free UK number to call, which is listed here if you have any questions.  

Thanks, 

Occasional Visitor

Annoyed

Cant delete my trial. get calls daily from a sales rep who wont leave me alone. Has seriously turned me off to ever using you guys.

Re: Annoyed

Hi @BenC441

I'm so sorry about that frustration, but thank you for sharing your experience with us, and I will pass along your feedback to the appropriate parties. I will also make sure your phone number is added to our "do not call" list. Please note that it can take 24-48 hours for that to take effect. Since your account is still in a trial mode then it will close once the trial has expired. 

If there's anything else we can do for you please let us know!

Natalie B.
Social Media Marketing Manager
Occasional Visitor

I would delete my account

I would delete my account but I can't found where.
Tags (2)

Re: I would delete my account

Hi @MovimentoC

I took a look at your account and saw that it is a trial account. Trial accounts will close by themselves once the trial period has expired. If for any reason you choose to purchase the account then it can be cancelled afterwards by speaking to our Billing Department. 

I hope that helps! Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Natalie B.
Social Media Marketing Manager
Occasional Visitor

Re: I would delete my account

thank you!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!