cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Happy Turkey Day! In recognition of Thanksgiving our Support office will be closed Thursday (11/23). We will be open Friday (11/24) for limited hours (10:00am - 6pm ET) and will be back to normal hours on Monday (11/27).

Need to cancel account.

SOLVED

Re: Cancel Account

HI Tammy,

I'm sorry to hear you need to cancel but am happy that the account worked for you!

You will need to give us a call to cancel the account. We're available 7am-9pm Monday-Friday.

US Hours
Monday - Thursday: 7 a.m. - 11 p.m. ET
Friday: 7 a.m. - 9 p.m. ET
Saturday - Sunday: 10 a.m. - 8 p.m. ET

(855) 229-5506 (billing)

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Occasional Participant

I would like to cancel the free trial

I would like to cancel the free trial

Re: I would like to cancel the free trial

Hi Kristi, 

Your free trial will end on its own since you haven't given any credit card information. I'm sorry to hear the account didn't work for you!

Hannah M.

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Cancel Account

Hi I need to cancel my account because only pay for a month, and you are charging me another month. Can you give me a number of Mexico please? thank you
Tags (2)

Cancel My Account

Please Cancel My Account Effective Today 8.18.14 Please call with any questions. Joe
Tags (2)

Re: Cancel Account

Hi Patricia,

Thanks for posting. At this time you do need to call into the Billing department to cancel your account. Here is out international phone number for you:

Hours of Operation

US Hours
Monday - Thursday: 7 a.m. - 11 p.m. ET
Friday: 7 a.m. - 9 p.m. ET
Saturday - Sunday: 10 a.m. - 8 p.m. ET

International: (781) 472-8120

Hannah M.

Re: Cancel My Account

Hi Joe,

I am sorry to hear you want to cancel the account but the billing team will be happy to get that set up for you. At this time you do need to call to cancel the account. Here's a link to our contact information.

Thanks,

Hannah M.

Account closing

Need to close this account as is over.

Re: Account closing

Thanks for posting! At this time you will need to call into the billing team to have the account closed. Here is a link to their billing information. 

Thanks,

Hannah M.

Occasional Visitor

Delete account

Hello! Could you please delete my account with Constant Contact? Thank you.
Tags (2)
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!
Loading script asynchronously