cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to cancel on a Saturday

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Need to cancel on a Saturday

I'm in the same situation as others I've seen AND I realized that my billing is up today.  If I call on Monday, will I be able to cancel w/out paying for yet another month?  I'd like to cancel immediately.  And it's surprising that it has to be verbal when so much else is automated.  I need it canceled. And it'd be great if I could have a call back..since I've initiated this conversation...but I have to call back again?

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Need to cancel on a Saturday

@JimL646

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. I'm sorry to hear you want to cancel. I have processed the cancellation for you, so you will not have to call in again to our Billing department. You will be receiving a confirmation email shortly.

In the meantime, if you have any further questions please feel free to reach out to us here. We are always happy to assist you in any way we can!

Taryn Leinweber
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.