Need to change color of bullets!

SOLVED
Go to solution
JDoone
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

With the new interface, I don't see how to edit the html, or I could probably fix this.

I have white type, but when I add bullets, they are the background color (and obviously can't be seen), not white. Attached photo shows the type while highlighted, so you can see the bullets. Blue is the background color. Purple is the highlight.

Thank you for help!

Screen Shot 2018-01-17 at 5.45.52 PM.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Lucas_D
Employee
0 Votes

Hi @JDoone,

2018-01-18_10-22-56.png

Thank you for reaching out to us through the Community! At this moment we do not have the ability to use HTML within the new editor. You will have to click on the Design tab located on the left side of the screen when you are editing your campaign. Once you click on that tab you will want to scroll a little bit down until you see a section that says "Fonts". Then, you will click on the "A" that has a color bar underneath it and select a new color. This changes the global font of the template without messing with any text you've manually changed in the body of the template.

Lucas_D
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
JDoone
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

FYI: chat not working.

Lucas_D
Employee
0 Votes

Hi @JDoone,

2018-01-18_10-22-56.png

Thank you for reaching out to us through the Community! At this moment we do not have the ability to use HTML within the new editor. You will have to click on the Design tab located on the left side of the screen when you are editing your campaign. Once you click on that tab you will want to scroll a little bit down until you see a section that says "Fonts". Then, you will click on the "A" that has a color bar underneath it and select a new color. This changes the global font of the template without messing with any text you've manually changed in the body of the template.

Lucas_D

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing
JDoone
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

Thank you!

Lucas_D
Employee
0 Votes

Hi @JDoone,

You're welcome! Please feel free to reach out to us about anything else you encounter and we'll be glad to help you!

Lucas_D

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST