cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to create a custom quiz

Highlighted

Need to create a custom quiz

Does Constant Contact have a feature by which I can create a short interactive employee quiz and provide the correct answer to each question once the employee has made his/her selection?
Tags (3)
2 REPLIES 2
Honored Contributor

Re: Need to create a custom quiz

No they don't.

CTCT Employee

Re: Need to create a custom quiz

Hello @DiannaF6

We don't technically have this feature implemented in our survey product but we do have a workaround that may work with what you're looking to do! 

When creating the questions within your survey, you will find options to add questions, some explanatory text between questions or a page break. Using the page break option and then text will let you provide the correct answer to the previous question (as they won't see this until they hit continue) and explain why that choice was correct. From here they can move on to the next question. The product may not directly say they were right or grade them, but will at least provide the correct answers. 

Here is a sample survey I created while editing. You will see I have my first question, after that I hit the Page Break button and then the Text button to include what the answer should be!

2015-03-27_1311.png

Here is what this looks like in preview:

preview1.png

Once I type in an answer and hit Continue, I am brought to this page:

preview2.png

I hope this workaround helps! You can find some additional info in our Create a Survey FAQ as well. 

Let us know if you have any other questions about this process!

Amber Royal
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.