cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

Need to put account on hold

Occasional Visitor

Need to put account on hold

I won't be using group emails for a while but I want to keep my account. Is it possible to put it on hold for a few months? Or do I have to shut it down and start again from scratch later?
1 REPLY 1

Re: Need to put account on hold

Hi @AmandaC20

Thanks for reaching out to the Community with your questions.

If you are not using your account but would still like to keep it open with all of the information being stored in it, you do have the option to take part in our Suspend policy. Suspending your account will continue to allow you access to everything in your account with the exception of being able to send an email. While in suspend you to pay a smaller monthly fee so that when you are ready to pick your emails back up to do not have to start from scratch. If you would like to suspend your account, you can do so by calling our Billing Support team at the numbers and hours listed here.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.