cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to put our landing page her

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Need to put our landing page her

I have the embed code for our landing page and I want to host it her in order to promote it on our social channels
Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1

Re: Need to put our landing page her

Hi @BaraaB8

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! To help clarify the landing page you are working with, is it a sign up form or an event landing page? If it’s an event landing page here is the steps to get your URL link to share this event. If it is for your sign up form, I apologize we no longer offer the embed code for Inline Sign-Up Forms. However here are steps to get the URL or the HTML code for a Sign-Up Button through our landing page sign-up forms.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!