cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to talk to a real person

Highlighted
All Star

Need to talk to a real person

I am unable to generate an invoice for a large payment on my account. When calling the Help number I received an automated response that told me to log into the website and do what I already tried to do and could not generate the invoice. When I emailed Billing, I also got a kickback email telling me to call the same automated number. 

Can I please talk to a real human or receive a real email?????

Thanks,

Erin Weller

WinField United (Land O'Lakes) Account

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Need to talk to a real person

Hello @MeganS08,

We are sorry to hear that you are having trouble finding the invoices for your account billing. Just so that you know at this time we have discontinued providing email support which is the reason you were unable to receive a response when trying to communicate this way but I would be happy to assist you in obtaining this information today.

From the My Account page in your Constant Contact account you can view, print, or email past invoices with just a few clicks.

First, hover over the silhouette of a person at the upper right corner of your screen and click on My Account.

On the My Account screen you will find a link at the lower left labelled "View Billing Activity/Statements"

my_account_view_billing

Once you click on this link you will be presented with an option to select a date range for billed invoices.

my_account_billing_activity

From here you will be able to generate the desired invoices for your account. For full instructions you can visit this link here.

We hope this helps and feel free to contact us with any further questions or concerns.

-Curtis P
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!