cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need training

Highlighted
Visitor

Need training

Hello! I have a member on my team that I am going to pass over to management rights to for constant contact and I would like to set up a training for her to walk her through the tool. Is there someone available that I can schedule that with? Let me know!
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Administrator

Re: Need training

Hello @ChristieH27. We have a great Help Center that your team member can view at any time that has a lot of different information about using Constant Contact! I also would like to recommend that they check out our free webinars, especially one called "Getting Started With Constant Contact" which is offered very frequently. Our Support department is here as well should she need immediate assistance. Their numbers and hours are listed here

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.