cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Needed through other channels for disabled accounts

Regular Visitor

Needed through other channels for disabled accounts

Hello Contanst Contact team, today I made a registration to present the service to my sales team. I prepared the whole presentation and showed the benefit of the service. Then the second access to the account was blocked. I live in Brazil, I can not make calls to another country, and chat does not solve account analysis, which makes the process boring and bureaucratic. I did nothing wrong to deserve account deactivation, nor did I fire any email. Probably something in my network made many requests.

The registration was carried out, and unfortunately I am asking to use the service. Another embarrassing situation: the amount has already been billed from my credit card.

I would just like a little more agility in this matter. I want to use the service, payment has already been made. And I just need a simple analysis, but it happens via phone and it's bureaucratic. I received a request to wait 4 hours, I waited and nothing happened.

I just need some help! Because I want to adopt the service in the company and I can not do it!

1 REPLY 1

Re: Needed through other channels for disabled accounts

Hello @user89215. I'm sorry that you had trouble contacting us. It looks like your account was disabled by our Compliance team and you were able to speak with them today. For account security, we are not able to discuss the reasons for the disablement here in the Community or through our Chat support and it does require a call to our Account Review team. For further questions, please contact them directly.

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.