cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

Nested tables...

Highlighted
All Star

Nested tables...

Is there an easy way to incorporate a nested table? Right now, the insert table feature does not allow for this. Any suggestions? Is this feature being worked on?

Tags (3)
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Nested tables...

Hello @BethD32380. At this time, we do not have the abililty to easily create nested tables within Constant Contact. While I am not sure if it is being worked on, I can most certainly put in feedback for you to our product team to see if this is something that could be put into our editor in the future. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
All Star

Thanks for the reply Caitlin...I would be grateful if you would bring this up to the team. I'm sure I'm not the only one who would like the ability to use nested tables. Especially, since editing the HTML/CSS does not afford a viable solution. It jacks the table formatting around and doesn't look good at all.

Honored Contributor

You won't get nested tables from the CTCT editor ever !!

You should be able to use your own html though.

Nested tables in the small real estate that an email client on a mobile device affords is pretty challenging.

Why do you need to nest them?  Certainly there are work arounds.