cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Never being able to access site from iPhone

SOLVED
Occasional Visitor

Never being able to access site from iPhone

We need to be able to send out campaigns from our iPhones. Site opens but a message "Loading. Please wait..." Pops out and loads up the oage even with five bars if signal on my iPhone.
Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: Never being able to access site from iPhone

@aift 

I apologize for the frustrations! While our site is optimized for mobile use, there are certain functions within the site that may be easier to work from on a desktop computer or from a Quickview connection or similar application available in the Marketplace we offer. Quickview does allow you to create and schedule emails directly from your smart phone or tablet, something I know you were looking to do. I have provided you a direct link to the application where it can be downloaded for free directly from our Marketplace.

When are you seeing this loading message? I'd love to get this information over to our technical team to have looked at. Is it when you log in? Is it when you go to access a certain page within the site? Is is the Email Campaigns page specifically?

I hope this helps, and do look forward to any information you can provide so we can get this resolved for you!

Best,

Ian W

Community & Social Media Support Intern
Occasional Visitor

I tried the app. it does not edit the templates and is not able to do other features needed. App also has very bad recent reviews. this solution did not work for us

Honored Contributor

Hi @aift 

My apologies. Did you try the QuickView App or the Toolkit one? The Toolkit app will allow you to create basic campaigns, send campaigns, and view reporting. I'm able to access my account from my mobile browser on my iPhone 4S on version 7.1.2. 

What version is your iPhone on?

Also let me know which app you did use please.

Thanks in advance!