cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Blog Post Emails

Highlighted

New Blog Post Emails

Am I able to/How do I set up constant contact to send out automatic emails to my subscribers when I post a new blog?  Do I have to login to CC to create a new email every time, or is there a way to make that happen automatically? (I'm using wordpress)

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6
CTCT Employee

Re: New Blog Post Emails

Hello @LaurenC626,

Thank you for reaching out to the community!

This is a great idea! However, it is not currently a function of Constant Contact. You will need to create a new campaign if you would like to share your blog posts with your email contacts. I wanted to let you know that we have a Feedback and Ideas section of the community that would allow you to get more feedback and votes from other users.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

-Curtis P
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Occasional Participant

I would like this functionality also. (Other email providers offer this capability.)

Regular Visitor

Same! Constant Contact used to have this functionality and I find it hard to believe they no longer do. does and the lack of this function may cause us to switch back. Very disappointing. 

Occasional Visitor

I'm with LaurenC626! Automatic email to subscribers when you have a new blog post is a GREAT IDEA!

Occasional Visitor

Constant Contact...had this feature years ago...updated their UI and dropped this feature...upsetting many people. I have been posting about this in the community and emailing CC begging them to make this happen...THEY WILL NOT LISTEN TO THEIR CUSTOMERS. 

Dear Constant Contact, it is 2019, people have been asking for this feature to be returned for over two years since you got rid of it, is it really that hard for your team to make this happen???  is FREE and has this feature!!! We pay you, a much higher price than your competitors, yet you continue to ignore your customers and their requests. You have not innovated or come out with any new features in over two years other than adding some templates and some call to action buttons. Please divert some money from your ridiculous advertising budget and hire some people to integrate wordpress and your platform. Seriously.

This post goes back to 2017!!!

https://community.constantcontact.com/t5/Email-Campaign-Experience/Please-bring-back-the-Blog-to-Ema...

Tags (2)

Hi @DouglasS444 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your feedback on this feature. I did want to make you aware we have read your feedback, as all feedback is read by Constant Contact employees. While we may not respond to every comment – it is acknowledged, and submitted to the appropriate teams. 

With that being said, you are correct, there are some features from our previous editor that were not carried over to our Third Generation Editor templates. The option to add a RSS feed being one of them. I apologize for any inconvenience that may be caused from not having this feature. I have however tracked this feature request in your account as our Product Team is still collecting feedback on this. Because we do not have a time estimate of when it will be available, we suggest using a Read More action block connected to your post instead.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.