cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Constant Contact Customer

New Constant Contact Customer

I just signed up for  Constant Contact and click on the Community 'board' and all I see is:  Delete My Account, I'm Confused, Cancel My Account and on and on about customers wanting to cancel their account.   i just signed up !  Should I be concerned about this?  I think so.  What is happening?   I got a recommendation from a very trusted source to use Constant Contact for my email source, but now I am concerned about the service.

Please help.

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Honored Contributor

Re: New Constant Contact Customer

Hi @JulieM221

I'm sorry that this board has you freaked out!  This is the board that people post to when they are confused about canceling their accounts. We direct them to call into our Billing Team to assist them.

We currently have over 650K customers who use us. As with any company there are going to be customers who are no longer going to use us for a multitude of reasons. There is nothing for you to be concerned with.

In other related news - welcome to the Constant Contact family! We're here to help with any questions you have in the Community. This is mostly peer to peer support but any of us moderators ( @Samantha_O @Hannah_M & myself) are happy to help you out!

Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to help you on your journey with us!