cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Designed not working right for me and I need Help

Regular Visitor

New Designed not working right for me and I need Help

I had to tweak the new design a little bit because of how it was looking on the mobile view. If you could please look at New Macland Announcements 11-21-18 v2 and look at the Mobile view of how that looks because that is what I would like for it to look on the Desk top. It currently does not look that way as of now. Any questions please let me know. Thanks Cindy Holmes 

3 REPLIES 3

Re: New Designed not working right for me and I need Help

Hi @CindyHo

These details you provided have definitely helped us to understand the changes you're seeing with your email campaign! Our templates are mobile responsive and designed to look great on smartphones and tablets, as well as traditional desktop computers and laptops. Because of this the view of your emails will look different between your desktop and mobile view. On a mobile view your email will stack into a single column and automatically adjust to fit the space of the device they are being viewed on. I apologize for any confusion this setting may have caused. Being able to control the mobile view of your campaign or to turn off the stacking on a mobile device are both feature request I have submitted in your account.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

I am still having the same problem.  Even if I can get the mobile view to look right I also want it to look right on the desk top view.  Any way to fix that?  Thanks

Hi @CindyHo

I apologize this is still happening with your emails! We would be happy to take a look and help. What's the name of the campaign you're working in? What exactly is not looking right? For example is it your text reformatting, images, the order blocks are re-stacking in a mobile view? Can you please share with us a screenshot of changes you're seeing? Having this information will help us better understand what you are experiencing and allow us to troubleshoot further.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.