cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Editor - How can I set different font sizes in desktop / mobile?

SOLVED
Developer

New Editor - How can I set different font sizes in desktop / mobile?

I'm trying to tweak the message for best appearance.

I view on multiple browsers and an Android cell phone.

I'd like to have the mobile part of the template use a font size of 12, however on desktops, a size of 14 looks best.

Is there a way I can modify the template to accomplish this?

4 REPLIES 4
CTCT Employee

Re: New Editor - How can I set different font sizes in desktop / mobile?

Hello @GranPaSmurf,

I saw that someone from our team already emailed you about this, but I wanted to include their response here to make sure you saw it:

You are able to set one general font for both versions of your campaign. Some mobile devices will adjust the size depending on the device and the email client. At the moment, we don't have a way for the user to adjust this, but  they have passed this along as a feature request to our product team.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions and have a great day! 

Amber_L
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Developer

I accept this solution.

But nowhere on this screen do I see a button saying "accepted solution."

Would it be the same as an 'upvote"? Considering that you are at Constant Contact, the masters of this universe, that is ... surprising. 

Highlighted
Developer

this is really strange. A button called "accept this solution" is there now, only after I have replied to your post.

I've been really easily confused the last few decades

CTCT Employee

@GranPaSmurf

I'm glad the "Accept This Solution" became active for you. Were you logged into the Community prior to replying? If not, the option to accept may not be there if you are not logged in.

Let us know if that continues to be an issue and we can definitely look into it. Thank you!

Taryn Leinweber
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.