Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Image Editor - Frames

SOLVED
Occasional Contributor

New Image Editor - Frames

Hi,

We used to be able to put a circle frame over our photos in the old image editor and now I can't find that. Will you be adding some more frames into the new image editor? Please add the circle ones back in! 

Tags (2)
16 REPLIES 16
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: New Image Editor - Frames

Hello @CXPA

You are correct. Currently our new image editor does not offer that layout. I apologize for the inconvenience this may cause for you. I'll be submitting this feedback to the right team!

We're very excited about this new image editor and we welcome any kind of feedback to make it even better.

Jon_G
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
All Star

Hello, I am also looking for some of the previous frames that is no longer there. Would be nice to have those again.

Thanks

CTCT Employee

Hello @STMC,

Thank you for that feedback as well!  I'm adding you to the list of people requesting that we add more frame options.  If you have any other problems with the new image editor, or requests for more features, please do let us know! We're currently actively seeking information to help us improve that new program.

Aaron H

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

Hi, we'd like this as well! None of the frames are simple like the old frames used to be. It was great having just a simple black border, and now all of the frames are, frankly, tacky.

Frequent Visitor

Also not a fan of the frames. I want a simple black frame, but the only option is the weird white frame with black outlines.

HI @kboelkins

Thank you for sharing your honest opinion with us. We are always open to ways we can better our user’s experience and welcome any feedback we receive. Since our image editor is so new, we are still making changes and improvements. What kind of frames (color, type of patterns, etc) would you like to see? I have passed on your feedback on this feature to the appropriate teams.

Frankie P.

simple black frames would be great! I am also a big fan of the frame modeled on the old photo printing approach of an unevenly filed negative carrier used in a photo enlarger that created uneven frame. you used to have something similar. I miss that one too!

Hi @MillFallsCharter

Thank you for sharing this feedback with us as well! I apologize that borders and features like this are not currently available. I would also like to mention we are still making improvements to our image editor as it is new. In fact your feedback on this feature has been tracked within your account.

Frankie P.

Occasional Visitor

Literally gobsmacked at the new updates. The frames are so tacky. I'm not sure whose idea it was for those designs but what a mistake. Completely ruined my monthly newsletter theme.

Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!