cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Some customers are unable to login to their accounts. We are aware of this issue and working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.

New Image Editor - Frames

SOLVED

Re: New Image Editor - Frames

Also not a fan of the frames. I want a simple black frame, but the only option is the weird white frame with black outlines.

I miss the old frame styles, especially Borde, which was a black frame. Please bring it back! Thank you

H. Buland

Tags (2)
Occasional Contributor

Just plain old black would be great

@Jon_G wrote:

Hello @CXPA

You are correct. Currently our new image editor does not offer that layout. I apologize for the inconvenience this may cause for you. I'll be submitting this feedback to the right team!

We're very excited about this new image editor and we welcome any kind of feedback to make it even better.

Tags (2)

We used circular frames for our business newsletter and I am very sad to see them gone. Please bring them back! They were a great feature and this new interface is much more difficult to use. Thank you so much. 

@CXPA wrote:

Hi,

We used to be able to put a circle frame over our photos in the old image editor and now I can't find that. Will you be adding some more frames into the new image editor? Please add the circle ones back in! 

CTCT Employee

@BridgetA88

Thank you for providing your feedback. I will absolutely add it to your account and submit it over to our team. Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. Have a good day. 

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Visitor

The new photo editor is clunky and doesn't offer the variety of framing options I'd prefer. Not satisfied with the way my emails now look. Please fix

Hi @MindTherapyC 

Thank you for sharing this feedback with us! What kind of frames are you looking to be available in your account? Having examples of things like colors or patterns you may be looking for is helpful information to pass on to our Product Team.

Frankie.P

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Established Member

I really just want some basic options! The old editor had basic black and white frames. I also miss the overlays, particularly the circle one. 

The frames in the current editor don't feel very professional or clean, and I can imagine that they fit with the branding for many businesses or organizations.

Hi @kboelkins 

Thank you for sharing these examples! While there is not currently a time estimate of when these frames will be available, I have submitted this feedback in your account to the appropriate teams. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help with in the meantime.

Frankie.P

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.