Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Layout Format

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

New Layout Format

I find the new layout format very juvenile. I understand you're trying to make it as user-friendly to everyone as possible but you've left out the moderate level users. Example: I'm using one of your "coupon" layouts. The coupon has a left table and a right table. I need to add a disclaimer that goes completely across the coupon (merging the right table and the left table thereby creating a "third" table). It's impossible to do that. At least with the old system, you could access the html and code and add in your own table. Am I wrong here? Or are you stuck with the presets?

4 REPLIES
CTCT Employee

Re: New Layout Format

Hello @adfac395. Thank you for coming into the Community! I'm sorry that you are not able to make that particular design change for the coupon block. At this time, the coupon block is limited with what edits can be made to it and we are not able to add in a full-width text block. I can understand how this would be useful especially when you need to add in a disclaimer. The workaround for this would be to add in a new text block below the coupon block where you can then add in the disclaimer text, which I saw that you were able to do. I will submit feedback for you regarding the ability to add in a text block within the coupon block.  

Caitlin M
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Occasional Participant

It was a workaround but honestly, what good is a coupon disclaimer that is not inside the coupon? Additionally, your team needs to work on allowing the designer to adjust and tighten the linespacing.

CTCT Employee

Hi @adfac395. I completely understand why you would want the disclaimer in the block. I will also put in feedback on your behalf regarding the ability to control line spacing.

Caitlin M
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Occasional Participant

Thanks Caitlin. Much appreciated.

Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!