cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Subscribers + Welcome Email

New Subscribers + Welcome Email

Hello,

When people signed up on our website, their names will automatically go to one list instead of the one I want. So my question is how can I direct new subscribers to a new email list?  Thanks!

My second question is how can I edit my welcome email? I followed the steps online but my interface is different than the one you showed on the website.

I don't have "welcome email" that I can Create.

2.PNG1.PNG

When I click "more," I don't have "preview" and "edit," but only "Manage." So how could I edit the welcome email?

1.PNG

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1

Re: New Subscribers + Welcome Email

Hi @wtao

Great questions! Is this sign up form provided by Constant Contact? If so, you can direct sign ups to a new email list by choosing a different list on the sign up form. Here are the steps to edit your sign up form from Constant Contact. If you're using any other form you would have to contact the creator of that form.

Also, I apologize you aren’t able to edit your email by following the directions you found online. You do have a welcome email you can create; it can be found under campaigns. I took a peek and it doesn’t look like there is one there which is why you only see “Manage.” If you want to make edits to this welcome email you want to click right on the words "Welcome Email."

Welcome Email.png
This will then bring you to a page where you can create an email by clicking "Add an email."

Create Welcome Email.pngHowever, since your contacts are still receiving a welcome email, this is email can be found under your “List Growth Tools.” On the right hand side of this page you will see an option named “Welcome Email,” which is where you can make your edits. This seems to be the actual welcome email your contacts are receiving.

List Growth Tools.png

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.