cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

New Survey - getting "Sorry you already took this survey"

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

New Survey - getting "Sorry you already took this survey"

I created a survey today and posted the link on facebook for our followers to complete.  I have received two surveys so far. I had two of our members email me and say when they tried to click on the link they get a message that they had already took this survey.  I clicked on the link from my facebook account and I got the same message - any idea why this is happening?  

Thanks! 

Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1

Re: New Survey - getting "Sorry you already took this survey"

Hello @HFHBC. It looks like we were able to assist you on Twitter this morning regarding the message your followers were seeing when taking your survey. I did also want to provide an answer here in case another user has a similar question.

When a survey is created, we provide a direct link to the survey that can be posted on a website for those who are not on your contact list to take your survey. If any other link is used such as one from an survey invitation, this link will not work as it is created specifically for the contact that is receiving the invitation. Anyone who uses this link will see the message that your followers were saw when attempting to take your survey. Here is a link to an article from our Help Center that shows you how to find the direct link to your survey to share on your website or social media pages. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.