cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

New account is temporary deactivated

New account is temporary deactivated

Hi!

I created a new Account with free plan yesterday. When I tried to login today I was redirected to the page that says:

"We've temporarily deactivated your Constant Contact account. Please contact Customer Support so that we may resolve the problem and reactivate your account. We will continue to bill your account during this time."

I don't have any ability to call to the support via phone and chat is not working.

Can someone help me with this?
1 REPLY 1

Re: New account is temporary deactivated

Hi @user09005 

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! We would be happy to help point you in the right direction. This disable was however put in place by our Account Review team. I apologize this team is currently only available by phone at these hours and numbers. For your security we are unable to go into your account details here in the Community.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.