cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New dashboard slow to load. Values form over function.

Occasional Contributor

New dashboard slow to load. Values form over function.

Where's the log off button?
5 REPLIES 5
CTCT Employee

Re: New dashboard slow to load. Values form over function.

Hello @Monomoycontact

I am sorry the dashboard is slow to load when you are in the account. It may be a connectivity issue. Below is a link to help you troubleshoot your connection.

Troubleshoot your connectivity.

The log out button is located when you click on the little guy on the top right corner of the account.

Logout.JPG

Anna Davila
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
Honored Contributor

No, its on your side.

I've been using the product for over 5 years from the same Internet connection and have a good historical reference.

Its at least 3x slower that the previous interface.

Occasional Contributor

Hi Anna, I've waited a while to reply because I wanted to give the new dashboard the test of time. It's still slow, and the problem would seem to be in your new interface. My internet connection is perfectly adequate for every other program I use and hasn't changed at all. Suggest you ask the software engineers to speed things up. 

All Star

How do I log out when I press 'I'm done'?

No additional details
Tags (2)
Honored Contributor

Re: How do I log out when I press 'I'm done'?

Hello @DarrylS7

As you can see in @Anna_D's post above, You can log out of your account by clicking the person icon in the top right corner to drop down the menu, and then choose to "Log Out."

If there is anything else we can do to help, please let us know.