cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
In recognition of Martin Luther King Day, our Support Centers will be open with limited hours on Monday (1/20) from 10AM ET to 6PM ET.
Visit our Help Center to see all of the ways you can find answers to your questions.

New editing function is broken

Re: New editing function is broken

Hi @OldefieldFarms 

Thank you for following up with the results of this test! Are both of these computers connected on to the same internet network? While we do not expect our users to have access to more than one computer, it is a helpful troubleshooting step. Testing your account like this allows us to see if this may be an isolated experience due to a setting or the security program running on your computer. What browser are you using? Do you have this experience with more than one campaign? Another helpful test we always suggest is trying in a different browser or a private/incognito window. We have seen cases where 3rd party add-ons could affect how Constant Contact works. 

With that said, if you would like to call into our Support the good news is they are available by phone! They also will be have access to see this interaction in your account as well.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Participant

Re: New editing function is broken

Thanks.  

I use Chrome and yes, the issue occurred in the communication titled, "Spring Announcement - May 2019."  Yes, both computers are connected to the same wireless network. 

I plan to use Safari for my next communication & hope to have better performance.  Yes, I will contact support directly.  Thanks.