cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New edition is horrible!

Occasional Visitor

New edition is horrible!

Newsletter: if you have 2 columns or more, you CANNOT add a vertical divider, used to be able to, need to fix that asap. Also, need to be able to format paragraphs and insert pictures at different spots of paragraph, was there before, need to add that again. Then you should be able to spell check from your program, to take extra steps to add to another program to be able to spell check is ridiculous! Considering leaving Constant Contact if these aren't added back in or fixed. Should be improving instead, CC is getting Worse!!!!
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: New edition is horrible!

Hi @DeborahB826,

Thank you for reaching out to us through the Community. I do apologize for any inconvenience our new editor may have caused. We do appreciate the feedback you have provided us and we are always looking forward to improving our customers' experience. I have submitted the feedback on the requests you have made and tracked them to your account to notify our developers about these features being placed back within the editor. We currently do not have the option for a vertical divider, but as a workaround you can insert a three column table and add an image of a divider in the middle block. This should help assist you in dividing out your other two blocks. Once again, I do apologize for any inconvenience and also I apologize if this workaround does not prove to be satisfactory. Please let us know if you need assistance with anything else. 

Lucas_D
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing