cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Happy Turkey Day! In recognition of Thanksgiving our Support office will be closed Thursday (11/23). We will be open Friday (11/24) for limited hours (10:00am - 6pm ET) and will be back to normal hours on Monday (11/27).

New glitch started happening

Highlighted
Contributor

New glitch started happening

I can no long upload pictures into any folder I want. We, as a company, have a lot of folders for media content and - for some reason - we cannot choose what folders we want to upload a picture in. 

We have two main folders and then a large amount of subfolders within the two. As of now, pictures can only be uploaded into the two main folders - not the subfolders. 

Please look into this.

1 REPLY
CTCT Employee

Re: New glitch started happening

Hi @NeilE53

So sorry for the experience you're having uploading your images. I took a peek at your account and tested uploading an image of my own. Unfortunately I was not able to replicate what you've described and could to add my test image in a subfolder. Have you tried a different browser or an incognito/private window? If you have tested this and still get the same results please let us know by replying to this post.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!
Loading script asynchronously