cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New logo into Email

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

New logo into Email

Hi, I am unable to upload my new logo from my pictures or desktop into images so that it may become my standardised logo for all my emails. Thank you Barbara
1 REPLY 1

Re: New logo into Email

Hello @BarbaraJ054,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

I do see you were able to upload the new logo to your Library, but just in case I'm not seeing the right logo this FAQ will assist you in uploading any images in the Library.

If you feel you have followed these steps and it is still not letting the pictures in could you please let me know if you're getting any error messages or what you're experiencing at the time you attempt to upload. This will help us better understand the situation and assist accordingly. 

Thank you!

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.