cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Happy Turkey Day! In recognition of Thanksgiving our Support office will be closed Thursday (11/23). We will be open Friday (11/24) for limited hours (10:00am - 6pm ET) and will be back to normal hours on Monday (11/27).

New photo editor not saving changes

Frequent Visitor

New photo editor not saving changes

When I edit an image (rotate, crop, etc.) and try to save those changes, I get the following error:

There was an error saving this file to your library.

I did not have these problems last week with the old photo editor.

12 REPLIES
CTCT Employee

Re: New photo editor not saving changes

Hello @JanetH676. I'm sorry that this has happened to you. Did you try using a different browser to see if you still got the same error when saving the image? Also, were you editing the image while working in the email or when you were in the Library? If you could provide us with this information, that would be extremely helpful as we continue to assist you.

Caitlin M
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

This has been happening to me as well for the last two weeks. I use Chrome.

CTCT Employee

Hello @mp2345. I apologize that you are experiencing this issue as well. Did you try using a different browser at all? Also, were you editing an image while working on an email or while you were in the library? Any additional information you could provide would be very helpful. 

Caitlin M

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Occasional Participant

Hi Caitlin_m, I was editing while doing my email, the same way I've done it for years and since the new email system began months ago. I've never had a problem before last week. I upload the pics I need and then edit them using the editor and then post them in my email. Two weeks ago it started saying that my edits couldn't be saved. Even when I do nothing to the pic and just close the edit screen it says the same thing.

Thank you.
CTCT Employee

Thank you for your reply @mp2345. We've seen a few reports of some customers not being able to save edits to images while working on an email. Would you be able to go to the Library from the top navigation bar in your account and attempt to edit the image there? Let us know if you are able to save your changes from here. 

Caitlin M

Occasional Participant

Caitlin_M - I'll give it a try and let you know. I'm working on emails today. Thanks.

Occasional Participant

Caitlin_M - easy enough. Seems to work fine. Thank you!

Hello @mp2345,

I'm happy to hear it works! Please let us know if we can assist you with anything else!

Nick S.

All Star

Same here. Using Safari on a Mac.

Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!
Loading script asynchronously