cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

New software or system is AWFUL!

Highlighted
Solution Provider

New software or system is AWFUL!

I'm not sure who "market tested" your new email campaign builder, but as someone who's used Constant Contact for over 15 years, let me tell you this: 1) Images cannot easily be inserted or manipulated or labeled; 2) Getting text into a campaign and trying to format it is terrible. I've wasted way too much time (I'm the pres of this PR firm) - and my employee's time trying to make a press release look great, have a labeled and beautiful image properly "tag lined" and lined up where we wanted. Please revert to the user-friendly system you had before. This is not a rant from someone hating change - change is great, if it's an improvement. This new system is NOT and improvement! Cathie Beck President, Capital City Public Relations
1 REPLY 1

Re: New software or system is AWFUL!

Hi @CathieB3

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your feedback! I'm sorry to hear of the experience you're having in our new Third-Generation Editor. We have tried to make are images easier to work with because they can now dragged into your email and resized or edited by a click of your mouse without leaving the template. What exactly seems to be happening when working with your images or formatting your text? Are you receiving any error message? Knowing these details can help us to submit your feedback as we're always looking for ways to better our user's experience. In the meantime, here is a helpful article we have with Moving from the Second-Generation Editor to the Third-Generation Editor.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.