cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New to CC, trying to figure out how to post to our company's Facebook page with CC

Occasional Contributor

New to CC, trying to figure out how to post to our company's Facebook page with CC

Hi everyone. I'm new to Constant Contact, having been using it for about 2 months now. In addition to sending broadcast emails to our subscriber list, I wanted to also start trying to use Constant Contact to post automated updates to our company's Facebook page.

What do I need to do in order to start posting to Facebook with CC? THANK YOU!

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: New to CC, trying to figure out how to post to our company's Facebook page with CC

Hello @TomWo,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! Posting your email campaigns on your Facebook business page is always a great idea! Please click on our helpful article about our Social Share feature to see how to connect Constant Contact with Facebook! You will have to click on a sent email campaign in order to begin. 

Zoe_H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!