cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Newsletter Dimensions

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Newsletter Dimensions

The constant Contact Newsletters formats all seem to be narrow, not like a full, white page, with whatever headings we put on. I may be mistaken, if so, would love to know how to change the dimensions on my newsletter. Some newsletters have a fuller page and I think it looks more professional. THANKS. Love you guys. 

1 REPLY 1

Re: Newsletter Dimensions

Hello @SharonE53127. Thanks for coming into the Community! It looks like you are using our second-generation editor to create your emails. While you can adjust the width of your email when using this editor by using the style sheet, we discourage doing this as emails are being viewed on mobile devices more frequently and this can cause your email to be cut off on smaller screens and in various email clients. If your contact can't view your email easily, they may not read it! We suggest keeping your emails at the standard width of 600 pixels. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.