cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Newsletter images

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Newsletter images

Hello, I've noticed that when I upload images onto a newsletter and send myself a test, the images appear in different sizes via the Outlook app. Do you know if there is a workaround for this? Thanks!
1 REPLY 1

Re: Newsletter images

Hi @JamiF69 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! What version of the Outlook app are you using? What mobile device are you viewing your email through? Based on the details you have described, it sounds like your email is not being mobile responsive.  Are you using an iPhone? If so, what version of iOS?

We have seen cases where emails are not mobile responsive in the Outlook mobile app for iPhones. This experience happens due to recent updates Microsoft has made. These updates cause the code that we use for mobile responsiveness no longer works in the Outlook Mobile App for an iPhone. Because of this we suggest viewing the email campaign in a different mobile email client. This is an experience we are continuing to troubleshoot. What is the name of your campaign and your web hosting provider? This is helpful information to track in your account.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.