cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Forms Based E-Mail Contact For Non Urgent Issues

Occasional Visitor

No Forms Based E-Mail Contact For Non Urgent Issues

All I needed to do tonight is to alert you that due to a fraud incident with the current Credit Card you Bill to, I had to cancel that Card, and that by Friday 3-30-2018, I will have the new Card. I would have used a 'Forms' based E-Mail to tell you that, but this is the only non-urgent contact method you provide.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: No Forms Based E-Mail Contact For Non Urgent Issues

Hello @BenD98,

Thank you for reaching out to the community!

We appreciate your attempt to make us aware of this. You should be able to update your payment information without any interruption to your services. Our apologies for any difficulty in finding our contact information. I have included a link here for our contact page that will allow you to find our contact phone numbers, chat etc. I recommend calling our billing department if you need help with updating your payment information as we can not handle this kind of transaction on a public forum. I hope that this helps!

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

-Curtis P
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!