cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Idea how to add contacts awaiting confirmation

All Star

No Idea how to add contacts awaiting confirmation

There's no option to select these folks and simply add them. How am I supposed to do this? Please advise.
Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: No Idea how to add contacts awaiting confirmation

Hi @GenineT,

Thank you for reaching out to us through the Community. Contacts that are labelled as "Awaiting Confirmation" mean that they are currently inactive within your account until they confirm the confirmed opt-in email that was sent out to them. Since our contacts are all permission-based, they will have to respond to the email in order to become active and be able to be added to your lists. I would suggest that if you notice that it's been a little while since they have been in awaiting confirmation, and they haven't responded already, then they are probably good candidates to be removed from your database. Otherwise, you will have to wait until they respond. For more information on this, please click here. I hope this helps. Let us know if you need assistance with anything else.

Lucas_D
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing