cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No contacts for event

All Star

No contacts for event

I can select an entire list to send a campaign to without problem, but when I attempt to narrow by tag, selecting a tag with confirmed 32 recipients, when I click save to go back to the Email Details screen the system says "The selected List(s) contain no contacts. Please select a List with more than 0 contacts."

This is very frustrating.

Can someone please tell me why I might be getting this error?

2 REPLIES 2
CTCT Employee

Re: No contacts for event

Hello @KarenW6698,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. I apologize that you are receiving this error when trying to schedule your email and tag your contacts. Would you mind emailing 

social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com your username, the list(s) you are using, the tag(s) you are using, a screenshot of the error message, and a description of what is happening so we can do some more research on this to see what is going on. Thank you! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
All Star

I had to create a new list

I had to create a whole new list, which was very time-consuming.  When I have time, I will reach out to the support email you mentioned and send a screen shot.  THanks!