cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No "customer support team" email

Occasional Participant

No "customer support team" email

I am trying to verify my email address and not receiving a verification email. When I follow the instructions it says: "If you have already tried an alternate email address and still have not received the verification email after 20 minutes, please follow these instructions:
1) Write an email to our customer support team. Be sure to send it from the email address that you would like verified.
2) Use the subject line "Verify for [insert your username]".
3) Our support team will contact you to resolve the issue as soon as possible."
But there is no "customer support team" email address anywhere on your site.
It has taken me a week to convince my boss to try Constant Contact before purchasing. Please help.
~JoCC Customer Support.jpg

2 REPLIES 2
Occasional Participant

Verify for ....

Apologies if this is the wrong place to request assistance verifying my email. I am unable to locate your customer support email at this time and need help verifying my email address.

Re: No "customer support team" email

Hi @JonS5242 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I apologize you are receiving this message. Are you still in need of assistance with verifying this email address? After taking a look at your account I can see the address on file has been verified. Are you verifying this address in the header of your email or in your account settings? If you have yet to do so, I would also suggest testing in a different browser or a private/incognito window. If you are still unable to verify your address, for your account security we ask that you please call into our Support. One of our Support members can further assist.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!