cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nomination Form

Occasional Visitor

Nomination Form

Hi there, I am using Constant Contact for Nominations for Business Excellence and it only allows me to fill it out one time. Many members fill in a lot of different nominations.....is it possible to change something up so they can do multiple entries?
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Nomination Form

Hi @SallyM68,

Thank you for reaching out to us through the Community. At this time, the event registration can only be registered by the same email address once. I do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. If you have a Gmail address you can modify the email address by adding a (+) sign at the end of the first portion of the email address and then by adding a number after every time you register.

For example: FirstLast+@, FirstLast+1@, FirstLast+2@, etc. 

With that being said, I have submitted a request to our developers for the ability to allow the email addresses to be used more than once when registering for events. Let us know if you need assistance with anything else.

Lucas_D
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing