cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tomorrow morning (8/26) from 07:00 AM - 08:00 AM ET we need to make a few updates to our site. During this time, no emails will be sent and some customers will not be able to access their contacts. We recommend finishing up your work before 07:00 AM and logging in after 08:00 AM ET. Thank you for your patience while we make these updates.

Non-refunding of prepayment

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Non-refunding of prepayment

We've had a CC account since 2005, and lately my boss has decided to switch to . The problem is that on October 19, CC withdrew a prepayment out of our company credit card.  Later on October 31 we told them that we are going to cancel, and they refused to refund the prepayment. They say they "can't," and we don't understand this. We've never heard of such a thing.

If you cancel a magazine subscription after it's been auto-renewed, you get your payment back. So why can't we get ours back? Has anyone else ever had this problem? Please advise. Thanks. 

Clare Higgins for Society for the Encouragement of the Arts

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Non-refunding of prepayment

Hello @searts

Thanks for reaching out in the Community regarding your payment concern. I apologize for any confusion or inconvenience this has caused. You can view our Prepayment Guidelines which explain a little more about this payment option.

Due to account security, we don't discuss specific account billing questions in the Community, but you are welcome to reach our Billing Support Team if you would like to discuss this further. 

Thanks!

Alex S.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.