cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not All Contact Receiving Emails

Not All Contact Receiving Emails

One of mailing lists, which as a set number of members, routinely fluctuates on the numbers items sent out. Is there a way to ensure everyone on our lists gets everything intended for that list? Thanks
Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1

Re: Not All Contact Receiving Emails

Hi @ILC.bcla71111 

I exported a copy of your contacts and can see there are some on your list that are actually marked as unsubscribed or awaiting confirmation. In some accounts contacts marked as Unsubscribed, Awaiting Confirmation, No Permissions Set, and Temporary Hold can show as contacts in lists and are counted in the list number. These contacts however cannot be moved to another list or scheduled to. I also was not able to see any fluctuations of the number of contacts your email sent to other than unsubscribes from the previous campaign. I would suggest moving all contacts from your current list into a new list. Doing this will move only Active contacts, allowing the correct amount to show. You can then you can delete the old list.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!