cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not Receiving Preview even though says sent

Highlighted

Not Receiving Preview even though says sent

I always send a proof to myself and boss before final schedule and it says it is sending but is not to her or anyone I tried to send to. I need this resolved ASAP. Thanks, 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Not Receiving Preview even though says sent

Hello @StacyH87,

I apologize this is happening. I just want to make sure, did you check the Junk/Spam folder of the e-mail address you were sending to? And do you know if the firewall security for your e-mail servers has been updated recently? It's possible it's getting blocked by your e-mail security.

If it's not there I recommend calling our Deliverability team at 1-866-433-8499 between 7AM and 9PM Monday through Friday. They will best be able to assist you.

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.