cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not a fan of sort options: want date scheduled

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Not a fan of sort options: want date scheduled

In the new format, my emails are showing up in order (newest to oldest) that they were edited, not that they are scheduled.

This makes it nearly impossible to figure out when I can plan a new email as some of my campaigns I created months ago (the standard 1st of the month email or events I knew were happening last season) and I can't find them as I've edited an created a dozen new email since them.

Please correct this asap.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Administrator

Re: Not a fan of sort options: want date scheduled

Hello @BikramYoga. Sorting from New to Old sorts the email by the date that the email was created and Last Modified sorts the emails by the date that they were last edited. At this time, we are not able to sort emails by the date that they were sent out. This is great feedback and I am putting this in as a feature request for you.

If you were having trouble finding all of your scheduled emails, you can click on the Status dropdown menu on the left of your Campaigns page and select "Scheduled". This will show all of your scheduled emails along with the dates they are going out.

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Contributor

the old version sorted emails by the date they were scheduled. it can't be too difficult to code the site to include that option as you already have the code written from the previous version.

it makes no sense from a consumer stand point to have downgraded your program to the new format.

please correct this mistake asap.
Highlighted
All Star

100% agree!

That is a user experience nightmare. Headslappingly obvious.

I can't imagine the UX design meeting where 5-6 people are sitting around a table in the offices of Constant Contact and nobody raises their hand when discussing the "Scheduled Email" features and asks, "Why can't people see in one list or calendar grid when their scheduled emails are all going out?"

Crazy.

Highlighted
Administrator

Hello @AIACincy. I appreciate your feedback. Seeing your scheduled emails sorted by date or even in a calendar is a great idea! I will submit this feedback over to our product team so they can continue to make updates and improvements to our product. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.