cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not all of my tags are showing when I'm importing a new list

All Star

Not all of my tags are showing when I'm importing a new list

Hi,

When importing a list, I am not able to see all my tags in the "tag your contacts" checkboxes.  The error is not occurring in alphabetical order;  it seems to be random tags that aren't showing.  

Is anyone else having this error?  

Thank you!

Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Not all of my tags are showing when I'm importing a new list

Hi @YvetteK3,

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community.  I’d be happy to assist you today.

The issue you are seeing is a new one that we are aware of, and our developers are looking into it.  I am so sorry you are experiencing this issue.  The current workaround is to add a column to the spreadsheet named Tags, and then make sure each contact has the tag in that column - OR - type the correct tag names in one at a time on the upload page and they should come up.

I have added you to the reports for that issue so you will be notified when the issue is resolved.

If you have any further questions please feel free to reach out to us here. We are always happy to assist you in any way we can!

Donna_P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.