cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not all recipients received the email blast ...

Occasional Visitor

Not all recipients received the email blast ...

Hello, at your suggestion we sent out an email blast to our employees to give it a try ... only a handful have received it, (just one or two were mistyped). How do I make sure everyone has received the emails in the future.
Tags (3)
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Not all recipients received the email blast ...

Hi @MarieL27

Thanks for posting! Can you check the email report for the email in question to see if any of these contacts bounced back? This would give us lots of information depending on the bounce type. If they didn't bounce and couldn't find the email in their junk/spam folders we may need to do more digging. 

If this is the case please email us the addresses in question so we can look into this. Include a reference to this post in your email please.

Thanks, 

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Occasional Visitor

Actually one of the recipients that did not receive the email was me, my aol account.

CTCT Employee

Hi @MarieL27

We are happy to look into your email address on the account.  For your privacy can you please email that address and any others you want us to look at to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com please?  We can then take a look at the account to see if we can determine the cause.  If you would like to speak to someone immediately about this, please feel free to call in to our support center and speak with our Delivery team.