cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not enough help

Highlighted
Visitor

Not enough help

You can't be emailed. Your instructions are crap and this designer doesn't work TRY to place more than 2 photos side by side. Can't be done!!
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Not enough help

Hello @RandyL71,

Thank you for coming into the community, we'll be happy to help you here!  I'm sorry for the issues you've had reaching us, normally our support can be found any of the ways listed here.

As for the problem you're describing, you're correct that by default the system will only allow two images side by side. There is a block in the 'layouts' section along the left side of your screen, which contains 3 columns. That 3 column block will allow you to put three images side by side. If you need more than three images, then the best method is create a single larger image, that contains all of the content that you're attempting to insert within that row of images.

Aaron H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.