cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not one sale in six months

Occasional Visitor

Not one sale in six months

Good morning, Constant Contact.

We at Blue Jacket Books gave it a shot for six months, we spent a lot of money on a trial, we spent an ocean of time on writing and prepping messages, and we generated a total of zero sales in six months.

Not one sale.

No salesperson wrote or called us to ask us how we were doing.

No account representative checked in with us to ask if we had any questions or concerns.

Contact Contact generated zero sales.

Not one sale.

We had a miserable experience.

Sincerely yours,

Lawrence Hammar
Blue Jacket Books
Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1

Re: Not one sale in six months

Hi @LawrenceH74

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! I apologize for any confusion there may have been as there is not one particular agent per account. Instead there is a team of support agents ready to help answer any questions you may have. Our support is also available here in the Community as well. 

In fact, we would be happy to take a look at your account for any suggestions. First thing I noticed is that open rates are in the 30's with your click rates in the 10's. These are great!  Most people average an open rate of 10-15% per campaign with an average click rate of 7.63%One thing I can always suggest is  making edits to what you already include. I took a look at a  couple of your campaigns and can see for the most part the text is short and sweet with images. Have you tried emphasizing your books more? For instance, try changing the background colors to your sections. I also noticed you end every email with an email address for people to contact for more information. Make this email address stand out more, add it into a button!

Adding your campaign to the Critique My Campaign section of the Community is also a great way to get feedback from your peers as well. We also have our Blog with marketing insight and help!

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.