cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not posting to my social media

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Not posting to my social media

Your system has been so great and then since last month I started to have a problem with posting my emails /newsletter on my social media. The last time I asked for help I was told there was a glitch in the system. I had hoped when you all worked on the system this past Saturday it would correct the glitch but today my email was send out but it can't be shared on Facebook and Twitter. HELP!
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Not posting to my social media

Hello @MercyM81

I am sorry to hear that your campaign is not posting to your social sites.  I took a look at your account and see that it was shared on Twitter, but not on either of the Facebook pages that you have connected.  The connection to Facebook might need to be refreshed.  This can be done by removing the application from Simple Share and from Facebook, then re-connecting.  Please note, you can also take the text of the post from the Simple Share window and post it manually on your Facebook pages.  

To disconnect Simple Share: 

1. Login to your account and go to a Sent Campaign
  2. Click to "Share Again" 
  3. In the top right corner click Manage
  4. Click the trash can icon next to your Facebook accounts. 
  5. You can now remove Simple Share from Facebook

To remove Simple Share from Facebook (please note that these steps will need to be done for your personal page and your business page): 

1. Login to your personal Facebook account
  2. Click the down arrow in the top right corner and go to Settings
  3. Go to Manage Apps down the left side of the page
  4. Find Simple Share by Constant Contact and click to remove this application
  5. Go to your business page and click to Edit Page.  Then follow steps 3 & 4 for your business page. 

Once you have gone through these steps you can then go to your Constant Contact account, login and attempt to "Share Again."  This time you will click Add in the top right hand corner and follow the prompts to add a Facebook page.