cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving newsletter/email

Frequent Visitor

Not receiving newsletter/email

I have created a newsletter and sent it out to a couple of emails to have it checked.

No one is receiving an email.  No verification emails or emails with the newsletter.

All email addresses are correct as they are the same as we always use.

Have emailed Constant Contact 3 times with no response.  We are still being charged for a product we cannot use.

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Not receiving newsletter/email

HI @LeeK63,

Thank you for reaching out in the Community!  Sorry you are having issues with your contacts not receiving your newsletter. I do see you have a case open with our Deliverability team for this issue.  I have contacted that department and someone should be getting back to you soon!  So sorry for the delay you have experienced!

If you have any further questions please feel free to reach out to us here. We are always happy to assist you in any way we can!

Donna_P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.