Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving replies

Frequent Visitor

Not receiving replies

hi here

looking for some help

we have recently moved to constant contact and we are getting really good delivery and open rates but we are not receiving replies

We previously used vision6 and used to get a lot of replies.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

thanks

luke

luke

3 REPLIES
CTCT Employee

Re: Not receiving replies

Hello @First-NameL102794,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. I can definitely understand how important it is to receive your replies. Is there a specific contact that you are expecting replies from and you are not receiving them? If yes, please email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with the contact that is trying to reply back along with the email address you are using as your ''Reply'' email and a reference to this post and I will take a look at your account. 

Tiago_R
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

hi there

Thanks for the replies :-)

We don't really know where to start.  To give you an example in one of our last campaigns we sent out over 2000 emails.  We had a 37% open rate but less than 4 email replies came through.  

We have also just moved to O365 too

Any ideas on how we can go about checking would be really appreciated 

Thanks

Hi @First-NameL102794

I apologize you are not receiving responses to your emails! If you send an email from Constant Contact and someone replies to that email, this response is being sent through their email client. Because these emails are being sent through their personal email clients and not Constant Contact we wouldn't be able to troubleshoot this for you. Instead, I would suggest reaching out to your IT department or your email client's support.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!