cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving test emails

Visitor

Not receiving test emails

I would appreciate some assistance with this. The last three campaigns I sent out, the test emails did not arrive in my inbox - or my junk box, or anywhere else.  I tried multiple times. Please help!

3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: Not receiving test emails

Hi @Marjonv34

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Cotnact Community. I hope you're having a great weekend. 

I'm sorry you are having trouble receiving your emails. We are happy to take a deeper look at this problem if you can send us an email to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with a reference to this post, your username, the email you aren't receiving them at, and any other information you can provide us. 

One good thing to always try is Whitelisting Constant Contact in your Security Settings, as this often resolves any issue with receiving your emails. 

Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. Have a great day!

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Highlighted

I am not receiving my test emails either.  I have not had an issue with this in the past and it has nothing to do with my junk filter.  Please ADVISE and fix ASAP

CTCT Employee

@PhyllisW240

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. I responded to your previous post, but wanted to reach you on here as well. For immediate assistance, I suggest reaching out to our Deliverability team. Our Deliverability team is available during the weekend, and you can find their contact information by clicking here.

Please also let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Thank you and enjoy your weekend!

Taryn Leinweber
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.