cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving the test emails sent from preview.

All Star

Not receiving the test emails sent from preview.

Hi.  I have been doing these same basic mass emails from Constant Contact with no problem for 18 months.  Today about 20 minutes ago (around 10:30am Eastern time) I created a new campaign and, as usual, went to test it first from the preview screen before scheduling it. 

But I never received the test email.  I tested again and sent the test to 2 different email addresses. Again it says the email was sent but I never received the email at either email address.  This has never happened before.  I usually receive the test email immediately.  Yes, I checked spam, junk mail, etc.  The emails are not there.  Is there a problem on Constant Contact's end?

Thanks,
Alexis

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Not receiving the test emails sent from preview.

I am having the exact same problem right now (11/11, 8:17 PST). I am trying to send a preview, like I have been doing for the last 8 years. I tried different emails (yahoo, gmail, aol). Checked all the SPAM folders, etc. It is not arriving. This is happening the same time this is happening to you. 

Occasional Visitor

Same issue with me and I can't send a weekly update to my contact base which couldn't possibly be more aggravating when trying to run a business.

All Star

Everyone,

Looks like the problem is resolved.  I received my test emails a few minutes ago and just tested again and now the emails are coming right away as usual.

Good luck!

Alexis

CTCT Employee

@PascalY2

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I'm sorry to hear there was a delay with getting your emails delivered. I got several reports this morning of some customers experiencing this issue, and I had our advanced technical team look into it. I wanted to confirm everything is back up and running properly, as I'm sure you've noticed with your emails now going through. I do apologize for this delay! If you experience any other issues, please let us know! Thank you and enjoy your weekend!

Taryn Leinweber
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
CTCT Employee

@WillK29

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I wanted to confirm that this issue has been resolved. I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you. Please let us know if you experience any other issues or have any questions, we are always happy to help!

Taryn Leinweber

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

@IsabellaC9

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I wanted to confirm that this issue has been resolved. I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you. Please let us know if you experience any other issues.

Thank you and enjoy your weekend!

Taryn Leinweber